Artdesignbox, provides NFTs’ communication solutions for enterprises and Institutions.
In art, design, music markets and more.
What and why?
Non-fungible tokens (NFTs) are cryptographic assets on a blockchain with unique identification codes and metadata that distinguish them from each other.
Unlike cryptocurrencies, they cannot be traded or exchanged at equivalency. This differs from fungible tokens like cryptocurrencies, which are identical to each other and, therefore, can serve as a medium for commercial transactions.
- NFTs (non-fungible tokens) are unique cryptographic tokens that exist on a blockchain and cannot be replicated.
- NFTs can represent real-world items like artwork and real estate.
- “Tokenizing” these real-world tangible assets makes buying, selling, and trading them more efficient while reducing the probability of fraud.
- NFTs can also function to represent individuals’ identities, property rights, and more.
- Collectors have sought NFTs as their value initially soared, but has since moderated.